Who we are?
- Our website address is: https://letsgetclothes.com.
- Name of the data controller: Theresia Company Ltd.
- Registered company address: 77 High Street, Littlehampton, BN17 5AG, United Kingdom
- Company registration number: 08294451
- Data protection reference number: ZA262718
- E-mail address of the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
In order to keep the site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our site. For example, we can see which parts of the site and products are most popular, identify when errors occur, and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best.
Who we share your data with and why?
- Let’s Get Clothes works closely together with trusted partners who supply products and services on our behalf. All partners only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed in order to fulfill the orders that you have placed or to provide a service on our behalf.
- In order for you to receive the goods that you ordered, Let’s Get Clothes works together with delivery partners to be able to fulfill this. We only pass a minimum amount of personal information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
- Let’s Get Clothes works together with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage your payments.
How long we retain your data?
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data?
We work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals.
We have installed security measures as well as implemented a security certificate on our website to ensure that the data you submit to us is private and protected. Payments are processed through a secure third party.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, any transmission is at your own risk.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What we collect and store:
While you shop on our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others:
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How payment providers use data?
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We cannot view and does not store any of your credit card details, so rest assured your credit card details are secure and private.
Should you need to contact us please write to: email@example.com
Source: Nextend Social Login
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Nextend Social Login collects data when a visitor register, login or link the account with with any of the enabled social provider. It collects the following data: email address, name, social provider identifier and access token. Also it can collect profile picture and more fields with the Pro Addon’s sync data feature.
Who we share your data with
Nextend Social Login stores the personal data on your site and does not share it with anyone except the access token which used for the authenticated communication with the social providers.
Does the plugin share personal data with third parties
Nextend Social Login use the access token what the social provider gave to communicate with the providers to verify account and securely access personal data.
How long we retain your data
Nextend Social Login removes the collected personal data when the user deleted from WordPress.
Does the plugin use personal data collected by others?
Nextend Social Login use the personal data collected by the social providers to create account on your site when the visitor authorize it.
Does the plugin store things in the browser?
Yes, Nextend Social Login must create a cookie for visitors who use the social login authorization flow. This cookie required for every provider to secure the communication and to redirect the user back to the last location.
Does the plugin collect telemetry data, directly or indirectly?